WHEN IT HURTS TO PRAY - YAHWEH

CLICK ON IMAGE TO LISTEN
(WHEN IT HURTS TO PRAY) - LYRICS When it hurts to pray, When it hurts to pray, Yahweh Yahweh When it hurts to pray, Sometimes it hurts to pray, I lift my hands to my God Yahweh When my loved ones turned away, Jehovah lead the way Religion’s taken my breath away, Jehovah will I see a better day Sometimes it hurts to pray, Seeing loved ones dying away Seeing Brothers still fighting today, Jehovah lead the way When my friends have turned astray, Jehovah will I see a better day (Sometimes it hurts to pray) When you lose someone you love When it hurts to pray When you’re all alone in love When it hurts to pray, I still gotta call on Yahweh, Yahweh When it hurts to pray, Yahweh Yud Hei Vav Hei Yud Hei Vav Hei Yud Hei Vav Hei In the middle of the bitter pain, Glory to Jehovah Yud Hei Vav Hei Yud Hei Vav Hei Yud Hei Vav Hei In the middle of the bitter pain, Glory to Jehovah Yud Hei Vav Hei Yud Hei Vav Hei Yud Hei Vav Hei Psalm 83:18 Psalm 83:18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YUD HEI VAV HEI

NO RELIGION, THANK YAHWEH FOR THAT!